First find the bot you want and say the folllowing, noir is the easiest to find so I will use them as an example.
- noir retain 5
- This will invite noir into your room for 5 minutes and will cost you 5 cookies. You can only invite bots from public rooms into your room.
After this, you should go to your room and address the bot there; e.g. if you want to increase the retained time, talk to the bot in your room.
- noir retain defenestrate
- Use this to throw noir out of the window. This will only work if you are the room's owner. Note that you won't get a refund from the bot.
There are also some public rooms that only exist when a bot is in it; i.e. the users must group together and pay cookies to keep these rooms alive.
- noir retain 5 gaybar
- Will open up the public.gaybar for 5 minutes at a cost of 5 cookies. See Rooms for a complete list of public rooms that you can open.
Additionally, you can pay the bots to open up sub-rooms that you own. Unlike your home room, however, they will cease to exist once the bot leaves.
- noir retain 100 tv
- Rents a TV room for 100 minutes (at a cost of 100 cookies) or more if you specify.
- This will make your TV room show up in the room list as username.tv.
- See TV Commands for more info.
- noir retain 100 zeegrind
- Rents a game room for ZeeGrind for 100 minutes (at a cost of 100 cookies) or more if you specify.
- This will make your game room show up in the room list as username.zeegrind.
- noir retain 100 pokr
- Rents a Game room for WetPokr for 100 minutes (at a cost of 100 cookies) or more if you specify.
- This will make your game room show up in the room list as username.pokr.
- Note that the Pokr whale will only play in the public Pokr room.