Your name's mud.
… extra special users that have been naughty and therefore had their powers taken away, much like the opposite of a mod(erator). Being a mud means that you are at the mercy of your fellow users.
How do I become one?
There are two ways you too can become a mud.
- 1.) By being a great annoyance to the Gods. So far, Erik_Revolution and emoboy123 have become muds this way.
- 2.) By sharing pants with a user that is a mud. Because of this, you should always be careful what accounts you log into, lest you share their fate.
Implications of being a mud
- - Muds have their level reduced by a permanent negative-10 crown.
- - Muds may not under any circumstances call Cthulhu.
- - Muds may not use invokes.
- - Bots pointedly ignore muds (except when they are swearing or spamming).
- - The spam threshold for muds is more than 3 times lower than that of a normal user. Posting links or images will send them right to the swearbox.
How do I stop being a mud?
That depends on how you became one in the first place.
- If you became a mud by Godly decree, you will stop being one when the Gods pardon you.
- If you became a mud by sharing accounts, you will have to wait 10 days. Each day, your negative crown will be lifted a bit, and if it is finally gone, so will be your mud status.